“Christians don’t have an explanation for suffering. They have a community of care.”
The internet can be produce actual friends. Relationships online can be both virtual and authentic. I only Todd Littleton this winter but he’s been a friend and mentor over the web for several years now. I had the good fortune to preach at his church this past weekend and to do an event for my book that evening.
Todd’s podcast, Patheological, can be found here.
Here’s Todd’s interview of me:
- November 17, 2016 Cancer is Funny: My Interview at Patheological
- December 1, 2016 Episode 57: Cancer is Funny – with Kendall Soulen, Tony Jones, JC Herz, Jeff Pugh, and Todd Littleton
- February 1, 2016 Podcast with Todd Littleton
- February 18, 2017 Have Book Will (e)-Travel
- May 24, 2016 Man-Crushing with Todd Littleton
- January 28, 2017 Have Book, Traveling