In the odd world of the inter webs and podcasting, I’ve not only become fast friends with an 80 year old woman (Fleming Rutledge) but also with a podcasting pastor-theologian, Scott Jones.
Scott hosts both the Give and Take and the New Persuasive Words podcasts. He interviewed on Give and Take about my book, Cancer is Funny, as well as about podcasting, preaching, and politics (“Christians have to believe that Evangelicals could be right, that it’s possible God is using Donald Trump as a Cyrus figure).
Scott says his interview with Mandy Smith is doing better stats-wise than his interview with me so, quickly now, click over and check it out. Here’s the link.
- February 18, 2017 Have Book Will (e)-Travel
- May 3, 2017 No Explanation: Interview with Todd Littleton
- December 1, 2016 Episode 57: Cancer is Funny – with Kendall Soulen, Tony Jones, JC Herz, Jeff Pugh, and Todd Littleton
- May 10, 2017 Savage Love
- November 4, 2016 Cancer is Funny: The Press Release
- November 11, 2016 Book Launch Party: Roast the Pastor, Laugh at Cancer