In the odd world of the inter webs and podcasting, I’ve not only become fast friends with an 80 year old woman (Fleming Rutledge) but also with a podcasting pastor-theologian, Scott Jones.
Scott hosts both the Give and Take and the New Persuasive Words podcasts. He interviewed on Give and Take about my book, Cancer is Funny, as well as about podcasting, preaching, and politics (“Christians have to believe that Evangelicals could be right, that it’s possible God is using Donald Trump as a Cyrus figure).
Scott says his interview with Mandy Smith is doing better stats-wise than his interview with me so, quickly now, click over and check it out. Here’s the link.
- June 8, 2017 Episode 98- Scott Jones: The Meaty Part of the Curve
- February 18, 2017 Have Book Will (e)-Travel
- May 3, 2017 No Explanation: Interview with Todd Littleton
- December 1, 2016 Episode 57: Cancer is Funny – with Kendall Soulen, Tony Jones, JC Herz, Jeff Pugh, and Todd Littleton
- June 16, 2017 Highway to Hell: New Persuasive Words Show
- May 31, 2017 Might Donald Trump be a Cyrus Type?